Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

“That's the difference between irony and sarcasm. Irony can be spontaneous, while sarcasm requires volition. You have to create sarcasm.”


“It’s sarcasm, Josh.” 

“Sarcasm?” 

“It’s from the Greek, sarkasmos. To bite the lips. It means that you aren’t really saying what you mean, but people will get your point. I invented it, Bartholomew named it.” 

“Well, if the village idiot named it, I’m sure it’s a good thing.” 

“There you go, you got it.” 

“Got what?” 

“Sarcasm.” 

“No, I meant it.” 

“Sure you did.” 

“Is that sarcasm?” 

“Irony, I think.” 

“What’s the difference?” 

“I haven’t the slightest idea.” 

“So you’re being ironic now, right?” 

“No, I really don’t know.” 

“Maybe you should ask the idiot.” 

“Now you’ve got it.” 

“What?” 

“Sarcasm.” 


{Also read}


For more shopping choices visit FECC shop + Author Store
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment